Thursday 7 January 2010

Getting Ahead....!






Well it's nearly a month since I was last here...Where has the time gone as it feels as though it was only yesterday....
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas... We did although they are getting quieter every year, as the boys have grown up and flown the nest and both have families of their own..

I have only worked 1 day in the last 3 weeks due to the weather and a bit of a chest infection.. So what should a girl do with all that time on her hands.... Craft craft and more craft..
Here are a couple of card that are ready for christmas 2010 and a photo taken Christmas 2009 of my sons little helper... I can't wait until she is my little craft buddy..Lol...

I hope some of you will recognise papers, images and embellishment you have sent in RAKs. I will carry on with christmas cards until I have used all the old dps I have from over the last few years that I have stashed. This weekend i hope to show a little box that I have finished of cards that I will be giving out as Birthday and Christmas presents. I will also be making lots of Christmas tags too for friends and family..
Have fun in whatever you are making and I will be back soon.

Lynn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment