Sunday 17 January 2010

A Freash New start...





I'm trying to keep up with things on my blog again after a short spell with far too much to do...
So yes it has been a few day but I hope to be here at least once / twice a week if not more..
The snow has now gone although they say we could have a little more this week and the forecast for February is not good either. It's nearly time to re open the chalet too and have promised myself not to take too much craft stuff with me as it takes longer to load and unload the car some weekends. Maybe if I can get there for a week..Lol.
I have been out and signed up another 10 hours a week of work for me and the girls.. so things are going to get even busier for us this year..

My craft stash is getting bigger too and have just received a My Minds Eye pad of about 180 sheets of 12x12 papers, I am eager to open it up and start to use it... I think I am going to have to be ruthless and get rid of some of my scraps as i'm still trying to use them up and getting nowhere fast ;o(
My friends son likes to craft so he may get a box full soon....
Well I best stop waffling and show a few card... Come back soon and leave some love to show you were here..
I may have to do some candy again soon too.. Just because...!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn...don't faint! It's your long lost Canadian friend here! I finally found some time to check in on you and it looks like you've been a busy girl. I'm going to try to make it to the chat room at our usual time today and tomorrow..hope I catch you1 PLEASE tell me that you received your parcel?

    Big Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete