Monday 27 July 2009

Door Plaque/Hanging...





Well Hello there...
I have had my monday off as usual other than not taking the gentleman out to the bank and shopping as I have had a problem today... I keep having to go to the loo.. That is all i'm saying..Lol...

It is also a sad day today as I have just been told this morning that one of my other clients has passed away.. He was taken very ill last week so I've been helping his wife a little bit more.I'm back there again tomorrow for a few hours.

I'm so behind with lots of things.. I desperately need to get to the post office etc to post some late RAKs.
I have had chance to play a little today and finish off something that I started last week....There is only 1 square to do now...
There is not much more for me to say today.. just to add the photos. I hope to be back tomorrow but if not I promise to be back by thursday...

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, this is just darling!!! Lots of work I am sure but so cute!!! Hope things go well and hope you feel better...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your wall plaque is fabulous, just love the images you have used, so sweet! I really adore the colours too!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete