Saturday 7 November 2009

Distress Ink Colouring.





I'm still practising my distress ink colouring... I see some improvement then I see mistakes that I need to master. Give it time and you may see them too..Lol!

I have just been colouring today using up cards that are already dressed with papers and just needing an image to go with them.. I tend to do this every now and then as when I look the first time I dont have an image that goes but then next time around like today I can get several done without trying, funny how it goes like that from time to time...! after a week or so of doing his again and my box is getting low I sit and dress more cards... Do you think it's strange the way I do that or is that the way you do things too??? I just have days when I need to see my desk so use up scraps from it and do not allow myself to cut into any more dp.
I have also managed to add an image to the little blue note book. It is made from a new sizzix thick cut i bought a little while ago. I love these type of sizzix that can make up little books as they also use up scraps of this and that....
the best one of today is using the H&S guitar boy but the picture came out blurry so he will keep until tomorrow when the best of the day light arrives.....! The little bear came this morning in an RAK I'm not too sure who sent it as I can't make out the name. He is very cute though and he came embossed too.! I have also added the valentine card from yesterday as I took it in the better light.. Plus I love this card.....!
I'm going to a craft fayre tomorrow to have a look around as there were no tables left when I rang the lady organising it, but she has taken my name and number for next time.
Well I hope the girls had a good day at the NEC in Birmingham and have bought some wonderful goodies to show us all over on PCP.
i'm going to do a bit more of my cleaning now the day light has gone and to start tea as hubby will be home from work soon.. I have no idea what to make today... !
Leave me some love... enjoy the rest of your weekend and I will try and call by tomorrow..

Lynn xx

Lynn xx

1 comment:

  1. Love all your cards. I did meet up with Wynneth with her dad and neice. She is very nice and welcoming and we had a coffee and a good chat. Didn't see Bev or Tab as don't really know who they are! Can't wait myself to do some crafting with my new purchases which shouldn't be too long now before I do. Look out for your postie the next couply of days.

    Jayne xx

    ReplyDelete