Thursday 6 August 2009

Fit as a Fiddle....





Thanks for coming back... I didn't think I would have time to do this before work but as I have here it is...
I was playing in bed last night (keep it clean Please)and made a note book. There is a stall on our local market selling plain notebooks with no cover on them and as they are very cheap (they are closing down)I got £5 worth and am going to have a look later to see if they have any left. I love a bargain...
The little cards I made a few days ago but the photos I took were not very good.
Some of the images are from Katharina a wonderful lady on PCP..Thanks Katharina..
I will be selling the notebooks at a car boot in a couple of weeks time.
Hope you like everything and leave me some much needed Love...!

4 comments:

  1. Love your new stuff Lynn, the notebooks are so cute! I don't know how you manage to make such great stuff while you're in bed! I can't create unless I'm sitting at my desk with a billion things around me lol!

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lynn!! These are simply darling!!! You are so talented!!! Gosh and you can whip things out so fast!!! Great job, sweetie...Hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the little notebook, A fabulous idea for a stocking filler at Christmas. Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn, these are such a cute creations!
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete