Friday 7 August 2009

Even Better...



After showing my friends the notebook I posted yesterday they have asked me to make them some for christmas stocking fillers..
I had started some more last night.. Yeah I was sat on my bed...Lol.. I know that there is always plenty of room on my bed...!
I added some beads ( I do love working with them) I also wake up with them stuck to me though at times....
I also need to make some for boys..
Does anyone know the best glue to use on the spines of books etc.. I have heard of Hodge Podge glue but never seen any..
Have you notice the Link to Pink Gems to win the candy.. Well my son has just called and had a moan (he must take after me) and after asking him to read an email sent to me by Marie my new best friend from PCP (Paper Craft Planet) to tell me how it is done, he read it and took over so it is a very basic post with a link that you must take a peek at as the stamps from there are fantastic. The snowman card I made last week, the stamp is from there.
Well I best add the photos...
Please leave some love and tell me what you think....

2 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute!!! Gosh you are like a notebook factory!!!!!! And they are all wonderful!!!!! Have a great weekend...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE these Lynn! Congrats on your sales (just read your e-mail) and I'm glad you got the link to work. Have a great weekend.

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete