Thursday 23 July 2009

Scraps Only...





Well I'm sorry but I did not manage to do any more of the new nellies but I may get some done tomorrow.....
I have been on another tidy up mission.. although I have still
been playing but ( there's always a but).. only with any scraps of paper from my ever growing mountain on the floor at the side of my bed.... I'm always playing in bed...
Now now then, keep it clean ladies...!
My hubby is on a mission to decorate ASAP as he is fed up with my MESS ;o(
I have no idea what he means ;o)

I have not even used a Magnolia on these cards and I have used my 4x4 envelopes that i bought especially for smaller cards to use up my bits of scrap paper.. I hate waste, It must be due to being one of Seven children and my mum hated waste....

So these are my creations for today...
Sorry it is short and sweet but i'm in the middle of burning our tea....

Marie, I do not have a clue what went on with our chat.. I could see no text at all until the last minute when you said you would be there tomorrow.. I will be there same time.. XX

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynn. I love your cute little cards. I always feel great when I can make something cute from scraps like that...I hate waste too. I should be able to chat tomorrow about 4:30-5:00 your time, but just a quickie as I have a class in the afternoon. C ya!

    ReplyDelete