Saturday 18 July 2009



It's the best part of the day when I get on to my blog and have a good old chat to the computer hoping that there is someone out there that will read it and have a laugh or leave me some love....!

I can see the carpet in my craft room today..Lol.. I have been playing but tried using my desk rule..! I can only make a card or finish a card using things that are laying around on my desk.. So half a dozen cards later (and more) my desk was getting clearer.. I was fed up with tripping over boxes so I picked them up and put them away. I even made room for my 12x12 boxes of stamps to go into the wardrobe with the others already there, however my son's dress suit will be a bit creased unless he takes it with him in the next hour when he calls..! If he does that then the other half a dozen 12x12 boxes with my 12x12 paper that is in my hubbies room, can also go into the wardrobe and I will have a happy Hubby.. ;o)

On paper craft planet I have a few of the ladies showing pictures of their craft rooms you should go and have a look on the RAK group.. They all put me to shame...Lol... but what do I care as long as I know where everything is...Mmmmmm!

Well I best show you a couple of finished cards and stop waffling on....
The Blue card was made with scraps of paper lying around and a little bit of red that I had been using on christmas cards last week. The image was sent o me by one of the RAK girls..

The Red card was started ages ago with the flower charm and frame already attached to the card. I love the frame and this was cut on my cricut but I was not sure what to put in the middle of it..so the image I used came from the same RAK friend, then I just needed to add the lettering and the Candy dots that I get from CraftWork Cards down the road in Leeds.
Hope you like them.....
I will be back very sooooon maybe tomorrow but definitely on monday that's if I get time to play.. Lol.. and you know I will..!

2 comments:

  1. Lynn, you make me laugh so much! Sounds like you've been a busy girl and the new cards are lovely. I'm on my own tonight and hoping to do some stamping but first I had to check on what my "dragon" friend had been up to! Have a lovely Sunday and hopefully we can chat on Monday!

    Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards!! have never been here before but I´ll be back.

    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs
    Susanne

    ReplyDelete