Friday 26 June 2009

House Mouse




I've had a bit of a strange day.. I'm self employed as a domestic cleaner and Home Help and my first 2 clients had not left me any money...! Then I went on to meet a new client that wanted some ironing doing, I tend to go along and say hello first then make a date to return and do the job either myself or one of my fab staff. I ended up with a cup of tea as soon as I walked in then shown up to where the ironing was all set out.. after the initial horror elapsed I just got on with it.. An hour or so later it was all done, my hubby and son will never believe me when I tell them I have done some ironing today... My son normally does it although he has left home now ;o(
Any how let me tell you what I have been playing at today....!
Then I came home and had a House Mouse thing going on today...
I've used a mixture of papers today sent to me in various different RAKs send from the wonderful friends I have made on Paper Craft Planet.. One day I will learn how to put a link on so that you can go straight to my PCP page....!
I have also used my copics again as i'm trying to get better with them but, that could take me a very long time...Lol..!

3 comments:

  1. Lynn, all three of them are just precious!!!! Love your coloring...GREAT job, sweetie...HUgs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job on all three cards. The layouts are super and the color choices you made are gorgeous! Keep on stampin' on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn, these are adorable and your colouring is great. I LOVE HM but I'm afraid to try to colour the few images I have....can I come over for a lesson? lol

    ReplyDelete